#funfact of Japanese Set Menu

April 09, 2016



Japan is one of my favorite destination. The one that I love the most is the food. Japanese Set Menu usually consists of appetizer, main course, and dessert. I think it's a little too much for an indonesian like me. At least 4 or 5 Dishes would be there (along with side dishes) to accompany the lovely japanese rice (which tastes different in a good way in my own opinion). Some dishes served cold, like tamago (japanese omelette) and sashimi, while miso soup and baked salmon usually served hot.

Do you know that yogurt in Japanese Set Menu is not there as a dessert, but it's there as an appetizer. The people in Japan believe that yogurt could 'wash' the stomach before we ate the main course.

#Japanese

You Might Also Like

0 komentar

Instagram Feeds

Subscribe