Sunset Experience in the Waterfront Bar at Gold Coast

June 24, 2016

Sunset from Helm Bar

From its name, I knew that watching a sunset in Gold Coast is a golden moment! I was murmuring to myself that it would be great to watch the sunset on a beach. Then, the local said that the sun would set in the opposite direction, so the beach would be best for sunrise, but the rivers are the propitious spots for sunset.

Hawaiian Pizza by Helm Bar & Bistro

Pick any waterfront bars or restaurant to enjoy this scene. My choice is Helm bar and resto, as they're rewarded as one of the Best Casual Dining In QLD. So why don't give it a try? It's still too early to had a dinner, though, so I ordered a light bite: Hawaiian Pizza. It's a nice pizza with leg hams, Pineapple, and Buffalo Mozzarella. But in my own opinion, they should put some extra cheese on it! Things started to get better when the sun sets. I choose to sit at the restaurant area rather than the bar area cause it's too noisy for me. My seat was in the corner of the restaurant, just on the edge of the waterfront. The view is great, the sunset was very beautiful and I enjoyed it while swallowing those delish pizza!

Helm Bar & Bistro - Inside

To go to helm bar, just take the tram to the Cavill Avenue Station and just take a little walk through the other side of the mall to the West, and you'll just see this beautiful Bistro. Some other spots that I could recommend to enjoy the sunset are Cocoon Lounge Bar & Dining and Seaduction Restaurant & Bar.

#Sunset #GoldCoast


You Might Also Like

0 komentar

Instagram Feeds

Subscribe